All 7 art Reviews

Metallic Cloud Creatures Metallic Cloud Creatures

This is pretty cool. It actually reminds me of the thick clouds from the old animated movie Little Nemo. Those clouds use to frighten me as a kid because it use to reach out and grab the characters lol.

The Synthesis Ending The Synthesis Ending

I like your painting style and I think the background looks perfect. I do think her arm looks a little dislocated. It almost looks like it's not her arm at all. The texture on his beard looks great and I think you worked well with the colors <3.

TheRabidWerewolf responds:

I agree completely with you about that arm-situation! I saw that it look weird, and thought to myself; I should really move/redraw that arm before I... combined(is that the word?) all the layers. But did I do it? No, I forgot and then I saved over the "everything-is-on-a-different-layer"-save, and uploaded it here.
And that's the story about the odd looking, dislocated arm :P

''Amyyyyy'' ''Amyyyyy''

Awww! This made me smile right a way. It is so cute and SO well done. The colors feel soft and I love the crossover!

castle builders castle builders

Sort of makes me think of Bender and Fry from Futurama. It's very cute ^_^.

Stepnoy responds:

Thank you :) Well I can see some resemblance, maybe I was thinking about Futurama at the back of my mind while doing this :D

Carl &amp;amp; Ellie Carl & Ellie

I think the colors are beautiful and I love how we can see the small details. For example, I can see the texture of his pants and jacket. You did a great job!

Nyenna responds:

Thank you very much, I wanted the same level of detail throughout the entire painting, but got in a shortage of time sadly so I had to rush her and the house a bit :/

EVE and Jack Jack! EVE and Jack Jack!

Oh my word, this is absolutely precious! I love the beautiful colors and the match up is just too cute.

amejia1924 responds:

Thank you! It was awesome working on this, I'm glad you like it.:D

Warm hugs and hot chocolate Warm hugs and hot chocolate

This is so cute and I love your style.

IrinaEihwaz responds: